We are looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming class!
Essential Oils & Your Dog
April 10, 2018 6-7:30 pm
@ K9 Penn 770 US Why 17 Business South Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Here’s what to expect at class:
- We’ll go through some basic information on essential oils, what they are, and how they are used with dogs
- We’ll review some detailed information on a few specific oils commonly used with dogs
- I’ll let you loose in my oil box so you can smell various types of oils. If you bring your dog, you can let them see if there are a few oils they especially like.
- We’ll close the class with a “make and take” workshop where you’ll build your own oil blend using a specific recipe. If you bring your dog, make sure to have someone help you hold them so you can mix your oils without spilling!
Please bring questions and you are free to take notes.
Things you can do before class:
- If you have questions before class please email Heather Read.
- Review some background information on essential oils and the profile of some commonly used oils.
- Peruse some DIY recipes from doTerra.
If you want to purchase essential oils, you can sign up as a wholesale customer at doTerra or you can talk to us about ordering oils on your behalf. We can go over this in class as well as your other options for where to get oils.