Canine Massage Therapy provides a non-invasive and pleasant experience for your dog to promote proper muscle function and restore mobility to prevent muscle injuries.
Massage also helps to improve the dog’s overall well being and disposition. This is an excellent option for working dogs, including those doing agility and tracking work. It can also often aid in the assistance of training dogs with emotional issues including fear, aggression, and anxiety.
Key benefits of canine massage:
- Improves circulation, reduces inflammation and eases muscle spasms
- Enhances muscle tone and increases range of motion
- Restores mobility to injured muscle tissue
- Boosts athletic performance and endurance
- Aids in preventing injuries and loss of mobility
- Relieves tension or trapped emotional stress
- Helps to maintain good overall body condition
Canine sports massage sessions may include the use of aromatic certified therapeutic grade essential oils to aid in the relaxation and emotional healing process. We use only CTPG oils from doTerra®. If you are a K9 Penn customer and would like to order essential oils as a wholesale customer, you can register online to create a doTerra account.
*Disclaimer: Animal Sports massage is not a replacement for veterinary care. Please consult your veterinarian to diagnose or treat any medical conditions or injuries with your animal.
CLIENTS: Please download the K9 Penn Massage Vet Delegation form and complete this with your vet prior to your appointment. You can return a signed copy in person at your first session.
We also provide equine massage therapy services.
Please contact us to inquire about our rates.